Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm suffering from continuous urine problem at full night and I'm not slept for urine leaking and my age 20 years old and I have to stop the leaking urine.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Please Do usg for kub and urine r/m tests and reply soon. Till then take syp. Alkasol 15 ml thrice a day with in 1 glass of water.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.