belongs to a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants. It works by weakening the immune system. May be old medicines were not working on you that’s why your doctor prescribed these. U need to ask your attending physician. U take homeopathic medicines. They are good as well as there is no side effects. In the meanwhile do this 1. Don't overeat
2. Don't take tea
empty stomach. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds
and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts
, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
for more details you can consult me.