I am using betamethasone dipropionate and clotrimazole lotion from doctor advised me can I use coconut oil in my scalp after using this.

no.. specific medicine required...You are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
The best way to use coconut oil for dandruff is to use it in place of your shampoo and conditioner. Apply it directly to the scalp and comb throughout the rest of your hair for extra benefits. Leave on for a few minutes to make sure the oil has a chance to penetrate your hair and skin, then rinse it off thoroughly.
Yes you can. 1.Wash your scalp regularly, but don't overdo it. 2.Reduce styling and heat 3. Brush and clip gently. 4.Massage your scalp. 5.Sleep on a soft pillow 6.Reduce stress 7.Check your diet. Your hair needs protein, essential vitamins, and healthy fats to grow and stay healthy. FOR MEDICATION CONSULT ONLINE IN PRIVATE