Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth is very pale and I drink fluoride water 7-8 years and current I brushed everyday but no improvement in my teeth also want treatment for white them. I want to clean and whitish without any damage someone says that it may gape in your teeth. Thats right or not.

2 Doctors Answered
Get bleaching done
Toothpaste for removing flouride stains are now available. Visit dentist for the name of toothpaste.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.