Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir my son is 8 yrs old now. He is hyper active child. Please guide me what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Usually children are hyperactive. If you mean attention deficit hyperkinetic disorder, please see a pediatrician and do as he suggests.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.