Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

He is of 20 years old suffering with cavity teeth what is the remedy for alternative.

1 Doctor Answered
Kindly get an xray done to assess the depth of cavity.. and after that.. get filling/rct done in the tooth..
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.