Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I can't drink water it gives sensation feeling in teeth. I am a man of 47 years. I have used chlorhexidine gluconate gel for couple of days.

2 Doctors Answered
Take proper check up by a dentist. It can be teeth carries.
Rinse your mouth with warm salt water, apply fatkiri paste, chew few leaves of guava, use sensodyne toothpaste, you should visit a dentist for this purpose.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.