Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 Year old I have pain like piles so please say me that it is piles. If it is piles, give me it's treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
It looks more like a fissure rather than piles. Take high fibre diet and plenty of fluids and visit a general surgeon for examination.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.