Hi, I am 35 Years mother of two kids my height is 5'1" n weight is 85i hv no medical problem but I am not able to reduce my weight kindly suggest ke some diet plan n exercise.

Hi, I am 35 Years mother of two kids my height is 5'1" n ...
Dear. Follow these best tips to get in shape and loose weight.* in woman, body have a tendency to store fat. So body become over weight due to deposition of fatty tissues. First you should follow diet plan for weight loss. * in morning, take 2-3 chapattis witha bowl of cooked green vegetables. You can take a glass of without cream milk after 2 hour of breakfast. *in lunch you can take a bowl of soupor salad. *in evening, you can take a cup of teawith glucose biscuits. *in dinner, you can take a bowl of fruits or 2 chapattis with a bowl of vegetables. * work out for atleast 1 hour in morning, you can try skipping for 15minutes with a walk of 30 minutes and 5-10 minutes running. For arms, stretch arms upwards and rotate them clockwise and then anticlockwise for 5 minutes. Take a bottle of 1 litre water filled bottle. Hold it in hand and raise you hands without moving elbow. Repeat for both arms for 5-10 times. It makes your arms slim and in proper shape. * do not eat fastfoods and soft drinks, as they have high calories.