Please suggest me something for bleeding from uterus after menopause. Menopause had already occur 2 years ago and my age is 55 year.

1 Doctor Answered
If you're having postmenopausal bleeding you should consult a gynaecologist in person, your local examination will have to be done to ascertain the site of bleeding, ultrasound lower abdomen will have to be done and endometrial biopsy will have to be taken. Further treatment will depend on the above reports.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.