Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have fissure and got injection from Colorectal surgeon yesterday. Dr. Prescribed ofloxacin200 to which I am allergic. please suggest substitute for this antibiotic.

1 Doctor Answered
Injection (Sclerotherapy) is advised for 1st stage internal Piles not for Fissure. Regarding substitute for ofloxacin you should consult your treating doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.