Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Pllzz suggest me to get a glowing skin within one month. Plzzz suggest me any home remedy or any cream/medicine.

GLOWING SKIN- *.Drinking lots of water is good. Keep hydrated by drinking water and preferring juicy fruits. *.Take nutritious and timely food. *.Avoid fried foods and eat fruits, nuts, greens, milk and whole grains. *.Have timely and adequate sleep. This is one of the major reasons for sagging of skin *.Be relaxed and avoid tension *.Daily jogging or such exercise to ensure good blood circulation which helps nutrients reaching the skin and face. Facial massage will also promote good circulation. *.Don’t expose to hot direct sun. Wear cap, full sleeve shirt and shoes which will protect you from sun.. Generally 10 AM to 4 PM is the hottest. Avoid exposure at that time. *. When you apply any cream, sun screen and the like, clean your face at the earliest, so that there will be no adverse action of the chemicals on the delicate skin of face. Your skin ‘breaths’ through its pores which are not to be closed for long. Keep hydrated by drinking water and preferring juicy fruits. Your complexion will improve