Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 years old married women. Due to some disturbances between me and my husband he is showing too much of anger towards me.In return I am also showing the same. We lost mutual understanding, respect towards each families. How to control our anger.

2 Doctors Answered
When you are angry and want to react, at that time tell yourself" I will shout at him after 10 mins" then engage yourself in some activity. If after 10 mins you still feel like reacting, then mindfully say whatever you wish to say. Speak softly in order to relay your message, don't yell or shout. The minute you start shouting the other person already has his defences up and is ready to react, not ready to listen to you. So be mindful and soft spoken.
Dear lybrate-user, The question is not clear. Could you give some incidents to understand more about your problems? May be it is a good idea to consult a clinical psychologist to get evaluated. Keep yourself engaged, going for walks, simple exercises, part time jobs etc if you are angry, do not respond fast. Take a break for a few minutes and when you calm down, respond. Listen to his concerns, active listening would solve many of the problems all the best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.