Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Doctor, I am 43 year old male. Married and have a 3.5 year old daughter. My problem starts from the age of 14. When I were start suffering with gynecomastia. My social/School/college and public life suffered a lot. But anyhow I managed and done graduation. At the age of 23, I consulted with a prominent endocrinologist in Kanpur. After physical examine he advised me to done blood test LH-FSH & PRL. In result LH was high, FSH was very high & PRL was normal. He wrote "Primary gonadal failure" and referred to speak LUCKNOW for karyotyping test. But I didn't done that time. In the year 2001 I consulted with a cosmetic surgeon and undergone for liposuction of chest. After that I felt normal. Then joined job in not in 2002 Aug. But after few years when I put some weight, my chest again visible prominently and many times in office I felt shame and left many jobs, this will also loose my confidence. I was bright in study, cleared CPMT EXAM in 1995, I got GSVMC, KNP. But I refused to join, just due to my this problem. I was bright in my next chosen field and done great. But due to endlessly facing the shame I have lost my confidence and pretending in office for leaves and off. This made my image in my field is non serious person. In between in the year of 2013 I got married, Have a child in 2014 but he wasn't survive due to choke breath pipe after feeding. Then I got a girl child in 2015. One more thing since 2007 my libido was decreased. My size is not up to the mark till final ejaculation. Facing pre mature ejaculation also. From 2014 Sep. I haven't done physical relationship with my partner. Last year I had done karyotype test, it showing me a normal male. LH-FSH & PRL also showed normal range every time. What is this mean fir me? At the age 23 to 42 I lived in this impression that I am partially has problem of klinefelter syndrome. But now results showing it was a cruel" kidding" of nature or a Doctor who blindly believed on my first LH-FSH-PRL reports. May be I am a normal male. But many characteristics I have like female. Like, heavy butt, heavy waist, curvy thighs, child like face, female like pubic hair pattern, prominent bone below the eyes, loose muscles etc. Now this age what could be the treatment? Also due to lost confidence I sit back at home with no job. No public/Social life. Please put me out from this hell like life. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Mr. lybrate-user, Please consult an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who will examine you and give you the treatment options. Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.