Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Something has fallen in my eye the previous day and it is irritating me very much please help me.

2 Doctors Answered
Zanocin eye drops.
You have foreign body in your eye and even after it is gone you will keep feeling irritation. You need to check up your eye to see if there is any corneal injury.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.