Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had a toothache yesterday and the puss was drained, now I have no toothache and is it necessary to consult with dentist?

7 Doctors Answered
Yes, earlier the better.
Yes otherwise problems can increase many fold get cavity filled u will require rct n than cap pus has to b fully drained n area made aseptic
Yes. U should consult with dentist because their is pus discharge.
Yes lybrate-user you immediately have to start with antibiotics and visit your dentist for rooth canal treatment.
Yes. If you want to save your teeth.
Yes it should be extracted when the swelling and pus discharge subsides.
If there is pus discharge it means There is a infection. You should visit a dentist for clinical examination and treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.