Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am under weight for my height. To be frank I am lean from my childhood. I was struggling to gain weight. Can you suggest what care should be taken.

1 Doctor Answered
First of all basics are proper food, regular exercise and Homoeopathic treatment. In food take balance homemade food, 5-6meal at intervals of 2 hour. 3 litres of water everyday. Do exercise regularly. And I can help you with Homoeopathic Medicine without side effects. You can consult me through Lybrate
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.