I did tooth feeling 4 year ago nw it washed away. How much it will cost and one of other my teeth also need filling as its filling also washed. How much it will total cost including all taxes.

I did tooth feeling 4 year ago nw it washed away. How muc...
Depends on depth of filling to be placed as in the depth of cavity. Kindly get it checked by dentist first.
Its not like grocery item or a shirt you already have an idea as you got it done why ask such q n waste our time for window shopping go to your Dr. n let him give you the estimated cost after evaluating it.
Cost is a factor that can't be same for a particular treatment. It may vary based on several factors it's upto you to choose what's best for you these platforms are meant to help you people with proper guidance .treatment needs to be carried out at clinical setup thanks.