I got my tooth xray done nothing came out. And still it is aching like hell. What to do? I have taken 8 to 9 antibiotics a day.

I got my tooth xray done nothing came out. And still it i...
Sometimes xray do not show problems in your painful teeth, specially in early stage. Consult dentist to check vitality of your painful teeth. If you have so much pain in particular teeth, then you might need root canal treatment in that teeth.
Hi. Antibiotics are not meant for pain relief. You should have not taken so many antibiotics in a day. Please take medicines only under some prescription. Please visit a dentist for a Clinical examination. Take Tab. Ketorol DT- 2 tablets at once dissolved in a cup of water. For more info you can private consult us.
Take antibiotics as prescribed. Don't over dose yourself. You can go for CBCT if dentist advice.