Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My daughter 8 yrs old complains of stomach pain more oftenly.However with the intake of ginger,aajwain the symptoms are suppressed.Pl help for the permanent solutions.

1 Doctor Answered
Chronic abdominal pain should always be evaluated by a competent Pediatrician , preferably a gastroenterologist. These children should be dewormed, frequent handwashing should be instituted and an ultrasound of abdomen is often usefull in making a diagnosis.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.