Hello sir, I am 25 years old and Help me to get rid of Nalla Bongu (black spots) on my face. What should I do?

Hello sir, I am 25 years old and Help me to get rid of Na...
Berb aquifolium q 20 drops 3 times in small quantity of water after meals kali sulph 6x - 4 pills 3 times per day for 8 days and revert back.
What is the size of black spots or dark marks? For cosmetic reasons, dark marks can be lightened with skin-bleaching products or removed using laser. However, preventing such marks by avoiding the sun and using sunscreen may be the easiest way to maintain your skin's youthful appearance. So try to have minimum exposure to sun which will even help your facial skin a lot.
Avoid sun exposure. Use sunscreen like sunban lotion morning and afternoon. Daily est carrot which contains beta carotene, protects you from uv radiation. Use aziderm cream at night for 15 days. Review with photos after 15 days.