Hlo. I am 21 I have Gap in my 2 teeth. How to recover this. It's so weird to see so suggest me some options.

You may get teeth braces done or else veneers laminates or crowns .. to cover the gap
Hello There are various treatment plans which can be done to close the gaps post deciding the gap size. It can be done via orthodontic braces or invisalign aligners, veneers, crowns or composite restorations. Please visit a dentist to understand the best suitable treatment for you post clinical check up.
The treatment depends on the gap between your teeth. For this you will have to visit a dentist in person and get the required treatment done. If gap between 2teeth is much you may have to go for orthodontic treatment. If the gap is very mild you may go for smile designing. Kindly visit a dentist and get the required treatment done.
Gap can be closed either by braces treatment or through building the tooth structure by cosmetis fillings if there is a possibility. Consult with your dentist for more clear idea.
If these are front teeth can gap can be filled or reduced by orthodontic braces, aligners, composite fillings, veneers, or extensively by crown. It depends upon many factors. What is best for you can be suggested only by clinical examination.