Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, I’m 24 years old I have skin allergy problem it like mosquito bite swelling all around the body. I have visited couple of doctors! When I’m on medication no problem would appear once the period is completed allergy starts again. Should I regularly use the tablets or is there any permanent solution?

1 Doctor Answered
Recurrence of the problem shows that you are allergic to something. Try to find out that cause first. Secondly when one's immunity starts getting low one can develop this kind of allergies. So you have to work on your immunity. And to boost the immunity homoeopathy is best. So see any homoeopath near by you. Or you can consult me online.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.