Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, Mere samne ke teeth bahar ko nikle hai meri age 22 hai kya ye ander ja sakte hai.

2 Doctors Answered
Yes you can get braces treatment done by dentist .or else a clinical assessment is required to understand the procedure.
Apko braces lagana hoga, AP dentist see consult kijiye.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.