Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years old. My penis shaft bent fully from its root position while moving upward and deep downward (due to this I think it prevent blood flow) and it can not get complete erect. I completely lost my sensation and erection. Last month I used medication like tadora 20 mg, ginseng tab and antioxidant tablet, but medication not work very well. Pls suggest me how to increase muscle in penis where it bent, so my penis will erect like pole also penis girth is very thin.

1 Doctor Answered
Take homoeoathic medicine for best result. 1Agnus castus 200.4 pills threee times a day for one month. If you have any queries contact me.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.