Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My kid has tooth decay problem for 3 teeth. Pls help me to do permanent filling r temporary filling N present he don't have any pain.

6 Doctors Answered
As the cavity goes deeper there will be chance of pain, so get them filled as early as possible. Dont give too much chocolates and brush twice daily with flouridated toothpaste.
1 person found this helpful
Kindly get the cavities filled before they become deep and painful. Please make him brush twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain his oral hygiene.
Any time it may get infected. Yiu must go for filling.
Please visit dentist to do permanent filling.
It can only b finalised by seeing n if req xray.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.