Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My spouse is 34 years old and she is suffering from pain in her whole body (i. E. Body ache, muscle ache, leg pain, shoulder pain etc.). For last couple of years. I consulted with neurologist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist, medicine specialist, orthopedist, but no fruitful result received so far. Now she is undergoing hyperthyroidism treatment. Please advise me how to get relief from pains?

1 Doctor Answered
Take calcium 1000 mg daily glucosamine daily vit d3 weekly and vit b12 daily within a week she will find difference hot fomentation to be done at all joints.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.