it is not because of nuhenz. You mention your height as 5'9 and weight as 49 kg. Yet you say you are gaining weight. Please clarify so someone can guide you as to why you are feeling weak.
taking 8 tramadol tablets in a day is a sign of drug addiction. Its better for you to go to the government deaddiction centre located in your nearest govt hospital and take the help of it. In that way it will be free of cost and also you will get rid of the drug.
Hello . These are post covid symptoms usually lasts for 6 months but it varies person to person. Do consult me online so that I can understand your concern in detail and then prescribe you accordingly.
Get ur thyroid profile, CBC, blood sugar fasting checked from some lab. In the meanwhile Follow this
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do.
2. Don't Overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit.
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gym etc.
For more details, you can consult me
Hi lybrate-user good morning you donât need to worry about it specialy donât go under depression donât be too much panic just need proper guidance and you need prescribed medicine for your pain I can solve your problem if I will get opportunity talk with you regarding your problem tell me please did you self medicate? Thank you um1327.