Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hi, I am suffering from scalp psoriasis and my body gets red and itching. 1 doctor suggested levocetirizine, allerde and clinic 3s lotion and fucidin fucibet ointment. Another suggested omnacortil 20 ,okacet and salicylic acid ointment. Which medicine is better and is it necessary to continue medicines. Please suggest me.

You need a proper ayurvedic management snehapana, vamana and virechana with thuvaraka rasayana in take it will take 21 days ipd intervention with diet advice to follow.
Hello, Psoriasis is genetic disorder triggered due to stressful conditions and irregular life style. Scalp psoriasis is a disease which should be treated in initial stages to prevent the disease to spread to other parts of body including joints and nails. On using various lotions and shampoos available in the market there is healing but disease reoccurs after some time. Curcumine (Haldi) is also helpful to prevent reoccurrence. For detailed queries like: 1. Causes of psoriasis frame. 2. Is it genetic or can it spread to next generation Psoriasis is such a detail subject that it can not be explained in few lines. There are many queries about differential diagnosis ,causes ,triggers, is it genetic, diet, curable etc.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment