Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Teeth was broken because of cavities now I have pain, so now I am live in Saudi Arabia Riyadh region give me suggestions for me.

1 Doctor Answered
You can consult a dentist there or locally apply pain out but it's not the tt rct or extradition would b required delay may bother you.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.