Hi, My mouth is not open chewing by tambaco what I do for open my mouth. please suggest me

The condition is known as OSMF and that is a premalignant condition in which patient is unable to open the mouth. Depending on which grade it is we can have medicines as well as surgery to treat this. Lasers are also used nowadays which are no pain, no blood and no stitch surgery. There is no need to get admitted in hospital prior. The post treatment complications are also less and patient is more comfortable. For more please book an appointment.
You should quit chewing tobacco first of all, consult with a ENT specialist.
Quit habits strictly. Seems like you have oral submucous fibrosis (OSMF). Kindly consult an oral & maxillo facial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need conservative or surgical management for mouth opening depending upon the stage of OSMF. Advise full mouth opening, ballooning exercise & side to side movement of the jaw.