Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am male 29 year old and have flu last 2 days. What should I do? Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
For relief take over the counter medicines i.e. tab. Paracetamol 650 mg twice a day after meal. Tab. Flucold once a day after meal. Gargle with warm water, Use nasal spray otrivin for sneezing or running nose. drink warm water, juice,green veg., veg. Soups, lquid diets, dalia, protein diets, tulsi leaf in tea or warm water, geloy juice, A avoid cold area, dust area, cold things .i.e. ice creams, take bed rest , feel high cold then cover body with warm cloths, avoid dust area, clean body, change cloths daily, change bed sheet daily, Cold sponging in high fever . If symptoms occurs again go for tests..cbc, ns1, blood c/s. X-ray PNS, X-ray chest. After tests give me all details I give you best advise.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.