Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Dr. I am 21 year old I hv a gap between my upper teeth please suggest me some treatment to fill itt.

4 Doctors Answered
Hi. You can go for fixed Orthodontic treatment (braces). Or you can go for crown/ caps for front teeth. You can Lybrate consult us if you want details.
1 person found this helpful
If small vineers or jc can help or braces can b taken.
1 person found this helpful
You may get veneers / laminates or crowns done on the teeth .. to close the gap or else braces treatment ..
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.