Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hey Ma'm Good morning I'm getting pain in uterus after doing sex with boyfriend So please tell me the treatment please.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi It could be because of lack of lubrication or urinary infection. Suggest to consult a gyneacologist and get treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.