I have problem in my teeth. My teeth are not aligned I want to reduce the size and make it in shape. It's bigger than normal.

I have problem in my teeth. My teeth are not aligned I wa...
Consult a orthodontist u may require braces it requires about eighteen months including retainers. U may have to loose some teeth to generate space
Your tooth's cannot be in big it looks so because of improper alignment it looks big all you need to do is consult a orthodontist and put on braces to get them in shape after which tooth will not look bigger or smaller in shape.
Visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.