My teeth is very yellow please give me suggestion to remove to yellow color from teeth.

My teeth is very yellow please give me suggestion to remo...
You can undergo dental bleaching.
Bleaching of your tooth.
You need to bleach your teeth.
Please see a dental surgeon and get scaling and polishing done. You can do hydrogen per oxide mouth wash. This will be sufficient otherwise go for bleaching of teeth and maintain whiteness.
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.
You need to go for scaling and bleaching. Avoid too much tea, coffee and chocolate. Tobacco products, alcohol and smoking also cause staining so avoid these if you take. Brush regularly two times daily. Rinse your mouth after each meal.