Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Sir, I am 31 female from last 1 year I am separated from my husband and now finally getting divorced because of physically, mentally and emotionally tortured by my in-laws. Very soon I will be divorced. Please advise me so that I will regain my self esteem and confidence back .all the times those incidents recalling in my brain please help me unable to concentrate on anything. Living alone with my mom. I want to live happily again want myself back.

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Self Esteem Issues treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details