I use laptop almost 8 hour on an average per day I feel like my eyes hurt. And I also saw the advertisement of Anti reflective glasses on Instagram in which they were describing like it blocks blue etc. So I want opinion what do you have to say about it, what should I do?

I use laptop almost 8 hour on an average per day I feel l...
Eye sight Here is a good protocol that I follow to improve eyesight for children successfully: - stop watching TV, too close to it, especially if the screen is large - no cell phone (the light from the screen and RF radiation oxidizes them and is very damaging to the eyes). Laptop and tablets only if needed. - Calc Phos 30, every other day, four pellets in the morning to improve calcium assimilation. Children need more calcium and this is frequently the underlying cause. You can make it every 4th day after 3 or 4 doses. Give Fish Oil, if it completely agrees. If there is any discomfort after the tablet, do not continue. If they agree, continue for a few months. Please report after 2 months. For adults, the original protocol or even simply, Ruta 6 and Calc Phos 3xalternately helps. Advise to take Physostigma 30 daily one dose early in the morning and Ruta 10M weekly one dose i.e. Every sunday and stop other medicine on this da5y. Ask me in private so dat we can discuss in better manner and also you wil improve Also we can change d medicine.
yes the glasses are helpful...and you should use it... other than that keep habit of taking shor breaks every 1-2 hours of use... Keep habit of blinking eyes often.