Is there any method to prevent further recession of lower teeth in order to prevent their shaking to strengthen gums. Please tell me.

Is there any method to prevent further recession of lower...
Recession of gums is common with compromised periodontium of teeth. If there is recession seen in gums, get your teeth cleaned first. Go for periodontal therapy and periodontal splinting along with gingival graft.
Hello, good morning, gum recession occurs due to lack of oral hygiene and accumulation of plaque which contains bacteria which causes redness, swelling of gums and bleeding gums. Visit your dentist every 6 months for a complete oral check up and prophylaxis that will maintain your teeth and gums in perfect position.
Periodontal gum surgery may help, but I need to know the details to give further suggestions.