Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My daughter has enlarge adenoid she is 12 years old what to do?

1 Doctor Answered
Opt for a homeopathic treatment.. With few diet changes and little of precautions it can be managed well.. Dont opt for surgery as its having so many side effects like frequent cold,ear infections,difficulty in swallowing,change in voice etc
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.