Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years old and m suffering from migraine problem My eyesight is weak I wants to visit doctor for my eye check up .Because its really painful for me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello I would recommend you to consult local ophthalmologist and get proper eye examination done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.