Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I read about prostrate enlargement. I have symptoms given in your note. Like slow and frequent urination. What should I do? Is there any permanent cure other then operation.

2 Doctors Answered
Get usg abdomen done including post void residual urine.
Pls get USG abdomen and pvrv and urine routine and culture and sensitivity and uroflow done. Share your reports before starting any treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.