Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 29 years old I suffered from urine infection doctor advised to take a tablet ciplox and gastric tablet later after the dose completed I have too much gas in stomach and little stomach pains could you please suggest if I take a tablet for few more days and stop (Cefloac) or do I need to consult doctor even gas in stomach is more is t because of Cefloac or something likeHelp m out what to do next?
Hello my problem is that I have to force to urinate and in a day around 15 to 20 I have urge to pee I am worried it might be because of masturbation. Can it be because I am masturbating daily.
I am suffering from semen leakage in urine for last 3 months I have taken many homoeopathic medicines but not got any benefit.
I am a 23 year old male. I happened to develop a bad habit of fingering my anus. Now my bowel movements are not correct. Its like. After every meal I feel like taking a shit. I can not control it. I have to put a lot of pressure and its like all my guts coming out. And the worst thing is. I feel there is always something left to go. So I have to put my finger in and again empty my stomach. I have gas problem too. Stool test showed an infection. I took aciloc. Gas problem was a bit low that time. But bowel movements are not ok still. Also, sometimes a thick fluid comes out my anus. Especially after I masturbate. I need a solution for this. My life is hell because of this.
Hi sir I am 21 years old I have done cyst operation 8 days back on my right scrotum so my doubt is that in future will become problematic after marriage for having sex.
Sir I am 47 years man from 3-4 days I had strong pain below abdomen and also burning urine I meet some doctor he prescribed medince for 5 days but I didn't had any relief in pain and from yesterday I had blood urine. Fully blood and at present. In Dubai for my job .again I went to. Doctor and he asked for blood test where I learned my serum. creatine is 1.36mf/dl I. Never had any medical history before I have hypertension since 7-8 years and intake tenormin 25 mg daily Am allergic to. Brufen and its salt Please guide me what should I domhaving pain again Today Am worried about my health as is any disorder in my kidney Do I need to come. Back. India for treatment is there any serious problem. Please guide Thanks
Recently carried sonography. 6mm calculus found in left kidney (It is non obstructive). What is suggested?
I am 78 years old. I have undergone spleenoctomy for ITP in 187 I have taken steroids for few months before & few months after spleenoctomy as platelet count had not improved after spleenactomy. I am having border line hypertension & taking regular medication for it apart from Pentid 88 for lifetime prescribed by doctor after spllenactomy. My kidney functions are also declined & I was dignosised & treated kidney failure. Though the medications were stopped after improvement in blood urea & blood creatinine counts had come to normal level. However I am on strict diet of of total avoidance of non veg food, sprouted beens all pulses, banana, tender coconut all type of painkillers etc. I am also suffering from UTI & taking treatment for the same. I have tested my bone density which is -2. I am taking regular exercise of walking & some yogasanas However since last one year I am having severe pains in my hip joints & pelvic regions while walking & in the morning after rising from bed which are increasing day by day. I cannot think of any surgery due to very low platelet count of upto 50000 only. I am afraid whether I may be forced to stop walking exercise after few days & will not be able to maintain my health. IOs it possible for me to walk without pains without joint replacement surgery.
My child 1y 6m cries during passing of urine since 2 days ( she shows the genitals that she has pain there ) Is it urine infection? Please suggest the remedy or medicine.
During excretion I have burning in my urinary tract. And after urination few drops of urine excrete automatically throw my penis. What I do.
Sir, I have stone's in my kidneys. severe pain in my back below ribs. Sir please give me a solution to my problem. Thanking you.
I am 77 years old suffering from enlarged prostrate, though the frequency of urination is absolutely normal and at night also it is once on some days. Psa at present is 11.25 what should be done.
Please help with the diet for my father as currently he is going through dialysis for kidney failure and not able to eat anything and even he is having trouble in laying down flat. He is sleeping while sitting.
I am a 25 years old female. After I urinate I get a a pain. Friends have suggested it may be a kidney infection r uti? what is wrong?
He is having inflammation in urinary tract while urinating. Is he suffering from urinary tract infection?
I feel like I have to go pee n feel so much stretch in stomach when peeing feel like I have to pee more but no pee come please suggest medicine.
Is minor rectal prolapse curable in Homeopathy or is it suggested to go for surgery? I experience it everyday after passing my motions.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.