Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffered premature ejaculation from 3-4 year. Please suggest me that I what do this. What's I found problem without suggestion of doctors. My age 19 years. I'm unmarried. I'm fail in the time of foreplay.

2 Doctors Answered
In thus age you can be get your stamina again. Dear sir please do not worry. It is an type of premature ejaculation with low libido disorder. Please do not use any medicine without Dr. Advice .we have multi speciality doctors .we have so much qualitative doctors. And we have our own ayurvedic medicine self formulates every disease vise so do not worry please call on , Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Get your serum testestrone tested.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.