Hi sir before one year I'm married. Initially my intercourse time was 10 to 15 min. But now a days it was reduced to 3 min. What happen exactly to me or can I take some herbal medicine like safe muscle or any other medical.

Your sex time has reduced. This is due to weak pelvic floor muscles and thin consistency of semen. Any herbal medicine or Safed musli will not help. You need proper guidance and treatment. You need to take one month treatment only to make strong your pelvic floor muscles and make semen thick in consistency. You have to follow certain instructions for permanent solution to your problem. I give you 100 % guarantee for increase in sex time and better control over semen and more sex confidence throughout life. If interested, I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment, by calling through Lybrate.
Dear you take R 41 (homeopathy medicine) 10 - 15 drop tds with half cup of water for 1 month & Avoid Alcohol, Smoke,& Spicy food.
Asparagus,ashwagandha powder,green celery,walnuts,avocados,turmeric milk,fenugreek seeds with lukewarm water,garlic,drumsticks,ginseng are some foods to increase sexual activity.. Do physical activity.. No self medication would help you.. Consult a doctor ..opt for a homeopathic treatment..