Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My lower teeth has cavity and also has yellow deposit on sides of the teeth how to cure it suggest me tooth paste for avoiding dental problems.

8 Doctors Answered
Hi. Get your cavities filled. Get a Scaling/ Cleaning done by the dentist .You can use a Elsenz toothpaste for cavities and sensitivity.
1 person found this helpful
Get the cavities filled up by a dentist.
Consult a dentist ASAP as it can be flourosis leading to cavities and has to be treated soon to save your teeth.
Hi. lybrate-user. Your teeth required professional cleaning called scaling .done by dentist. No paste will remove unless you do cleaning. Visit dentist and learn technique of right brushing to avoid this happening again.
You should visit a dentist ,u may need RCT for this purpose.
Use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal.
Treatment options depend on yhe severity. Tooth filling, Root canal are the ways to treat a cavity. Avoid Too many sugary or acidic foods and drinks and take care of uour delral and oral hygiene.
Good evening! You may have cavity or reduced layers of normal teeth. Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. If there is cavity kindly consult a dentist and get filled. Thank you!
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.