Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 38 years married male suffering from psoriasis in scalp and leg for the last 12 month. Visited homeopathy and allopathy Dr. but didn't get cured fully, please help.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to consult a qualified dermatologist for further assessment and treatment as psoriasis needs in depth investigation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.