I am 27 and me and my wife are overweight and i am trying to have sex with my wife but my penis does not stand and i am finding difficulty in positions. Please suggest me what to do?

Do exercise. Exercise will also increase your strength. If your penis doesn't get erected, you might be suffering from Erectile dysfunction, Do consult psychiatrist, drugs are available for the same.
Hello- The best medicine for fighting impotence caused by overweight remains a proper diet. Dieting can help lower cholesterol and prevent plaque accumulation. Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, brown rice, multi-grain products and exercise can help lower and maintain your cholesterol levels. Even rich fibers foods, such as oats, barley, black beans and lentils, are a good source of foods that control cholesterol. Doctors recommend that individuals be mindful of cooking oils, as these addetive can raise or lower LDL and HDL levels . Men and women should avoid butter as it contains loads of LDL levels. Instead olive, canola and nut oils are rich in mono-unsaturated fats that increase HDL levels instead of LDL.