I feel nervous n scared while initiating intercourse with my partner. Erection also loose. Feeling embarrassed. Partner disappointed. How to remove fear and nervousness and how to get full erection. Please suggest.

Hello It’s called sexual performance anxiety. Kindly consult me online for more information.
You are not getting full erection during sex. Erection is loose. You become scared and tense to initiate intercourse. You have erectile dysfunction problem. You need to take one month treatment only to make strong your pelvic floor muscles and make semen thick in consistency. You have to follow certain instructions for permanent solution to erectile dysfunction problem. I give you 100 %guarantee for harder, stronger and sustained erection with more sex confidence throughout life. If interested, I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment, by calling me through Lybrate.