I am facing recurrence ringworm on different parts of body. Have already used dermiford, dermiford k5 n surfaz n creams for more den 3 weeks also had candiforce200 mg tabs for a month thats total 30 caps but still I am not cured, it goes n is back how many more creams n tabs m I supposed to have.

I would like to inform you that all our skin infections are because of blood impurities and because of the the vitiated pitta (heat) in our body as per Ayurveda and as it says skin is the mirror of our blood so to correct it completely we need to find the root cause behind it instead of taking the symptomatic treatment so I would recommend you to take proper consultation to correct this problem on time from the root itself so it won't occur again.
Ringworm Use candid B creams which will help you to feel better from the current signs and symptoms which is available in the medical store.
You are using steroid based over the counter medications. Kindly refrain from using these banned creams. They promote resistance. Consult a dermatologist and take further treatment.